If you are interested in
If you are interested in being a part of this year’s Christmas play and would like to know more, then join us right after the 2nd service. This informational meeting will go over the play and the parts available.
(Sunday) 12:30 pm
We are a community of young adults (18-30, married or single) who choose to live according to God’s word. We embrace our identity in Christ as we grow in faith, meet new friends, and serve others. We focus on the needs of young adults with interactive discussion and time in God’s word. In addition to our regular bi-weekly meeting we offer fun social events and service projects. Contact us for location.
(Sunday) 6:00 pm
Join us this
Join us this evening to pray, worship, and be encouraged for this coming year!
We start off with a free dinner for all! We will be introducing our leaders and special events for this coming year. We will also be praying for your children in elementary, Jr. High, and High school as well as praying for our area schools and our church programs. This will be an important night you will not want to miss as we ask God to intervene for our students and schools.
Why should you go?
- It’s a great way to meet all the leaders, not just the pastors.
- It’s a great way to meet other people and parents.
- It’s a great way to learn more about the ministries at Crossroads.
- It’s a great way to register people – see tables in the foyer.
- It’s a great time of fellowship – sharing a FREE dinner.
- It’s a great way to pray for the community as we pray for all our schools and students, not just Crossroads.
- It will be a great time of worship!
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Crossroads Worship Center
367 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Turnersville, NJ 08012
Kayaking Trip - This is
Kayaking Trip – This is for all girls and boys 14 and over and for all adults that want to come. If a child is under 14, then a parent or guardian must come. There are already entire families planning on attending.
- The Cost is $25 per person.
- We will leave the church at 8:00 and return around 2:00
- Life Jackets and paddles will be provided
- In some places the river is only waist high and in other places it is over your head. However, it is slow moving and a wonderful relaxing trip.
Some have asked:
Can anyone go that is under 14 without a parent or guardian? We will consider this on a case-by-case basis, with the following guidelines: Your child must know how to swim, and you must believe that they have the fortitude and maturity level for this.
Please let Pastor Derek know if you or children plan on attending or if you have any questions. Contact him at [email protected]
(Saturday) 8:00 am
Pastor Derek[email protected]
If you would like to audition for this year's Christmas play then please attend the casting meeting right after 2nd service.
If you would like to audition for this year’s Christmas play then please attend the casting meeting right after 2nd service.
(Sunday) 12:30 pm